Shinko Steam Turbine RB Model Shinko Steam turbines are specially designed, manufactured and tested in Japan since 1956.
The turbines are widely used in Palm Oil Mill, power plants, paper mills, sugar factories, fertilizer factories, petrochemical industries, and marine industries. Assembly and testing facility expanded to Malaysia.
Feature and Benefits :
- Vertical Throttle and Trip Valve
- Labyrinth Packing and Steam Ejector
- Over hung Design and Axial Movement Sensor
- Maintenance Free Flexi Disc Coupling
- Speed Regulating Governor
- Steam Strainer
- Over speed trip