NSC 8000 AND NSC 10000 SLUDGE CENTRIFUGES
This new generation of dish type sludge centrifuge has been specially designed (Malaysia Patent No. MY-116016-A) to reclaim the palm oil present in the sludge water from the clarifying plant. These 12 and 14 nozzles centrifuges with capacity of 8000 litres and 12000 litres respectively are made from expeceptionally high grade materials to withstand the presence of sand and other impurities in the sludge water. (Refer to the specification table for details)
- Higher capacity with lower power consumption and space requirement.
- Revolutionary new design in horizontal shaft centrifuge separator.
- Innovative dish bowl design allows higher capacity at minimal increase in drive requirement.
- High efficiency in oil recovery.
- Simple operation procedure which will easily adapt to your present operator.
- Lower wear on bowl exterior surface due to its streamlined profile.
- Simple and robust design means minimal maintenance, no special tools or highly skilled personnel required.
- Few wear parts equate low maintenance cost.
INSTALLATION / SHIPPING DATA (All dimension are in milimeters)
|Model||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||Weight (Kg)||Shipping Vol (m3)|