The palm kernel oil expellers are designed with the main shaft directly driven by a coupling affixed to the gearbox. Thus, it has a simple structure by eliminating the need of an extra gear set. This EK series design of palm kernel oil expeller has improved maintainability and reduces maintenance costs and time.
- After 1st pressing : 12% to 14% oil content remain in cake
- After 2nd pressing : Less than 7% oil content remain in cake
- EK-100-K Capacity : 10 tons per 24 hours
- EK-150-K Capacity : 15 tons per 24 hours
- EK-200-K Capacity : 20 tons per 24 hours
- EK-300-K Capacity : 30 tons per 24 hours