Empty Fruit Bunch (EFB) is the bio-mass of palm oil milling process. The management of this waste is a major concern for palm oil millers due to the volume and cost involved. To overcome this problem, MBL has developed an efficient EFB processing technology which can be easily integrated into existing palm oil mill facilities.
General Information :
- Squeezes out the remaining oil
- Further reduces the moisture content of EFB
- 6 metric tons per hours
- Breaks & shreds EFB into discrete pieces of short fibre
- Triple reduction helical gear
- 100 hp (75Kw) or 125hp (90 Kw)